First National Bank Texas is a widespread and trusted bank in Texas. It was established in 1884 in Lampasas. The bank is well known with other names as well. Farmers banks, Merchants bank, America State Bank, are some of the bank’s names. Over the years, Texas bank has established a strong relationship with all its customers. This trust has empowered them to come forward with the online banking system.
To make banking more accessible and more comfortable for customers, Texas bank has introduced an Online banking scheme that benefits a lot of customers.
First National Bank Texas Login
To use the facilities of online banking, the users must be a member of the Texas bank. If you have membership in Texas Bank and have your login credentials, you are eligible for Texas online banking.
To login to Texas, online banking follows the below steps.
- Open the official website of First National Bank Texas.
- You will find the online banking login option on the homepage.
- Enter your username and password in order to login to your online banking account.
You can consult your Texas bank for the credentials details. After following the steps, you have been successfully logged in. You can use all the features of online banking and make your banking experience much better.
How to Reset Forgot Password / Username
Forgetting credentials can create an agitated environment. But, you need don’t worry, as even if you forget your credits, you can retrieve your account back anytime.
Here are the steps you can follow to retrieve your forgotten password.
- Open the official website of First National Bank Texas.
- You will find the “Forgot your username or password” option right below the Login button.
- Click on the”Forgot your username or password” option.
- The reset password will open on your screen.
- You have to enter your username and registered Phone number in the given space.
- Now, press on the “send me a new password” button below. It will now initiate the process to reset your password.
- Now, follow the instruction to successfully reset your password.
In case you have forgotten your username, follow these steps:
Here are the steps you can follow to retrieve your forgotten username.
- First, visit the official website of First National Bank Texas.
- You will notice the “Forgot your username or password” option right below the Account Login.
- Select the “Forgot your username or password“.
- It will take you to the reset password page. Here, you will “I forgot my username” option right under the “Send me a new password” button.
- Click on the “I forgot my username“.
- You will be taken to the next page, here you will need to enter your registered email address.
- Now, click on the “Send” button to retrieve your username.
How to Enroll in Online Banking
To enjoy all the benefits of online banking, you need to get yourself enrolled in First National Bank Texas’s online banking. To register yourself in online banking, follow these steps below,
- First, you need to visit the official website of First National Bank Texas.
- You will find the login option on the homepage.
- Click on the “Enroll” button.
- It will take you to the First Nation Bank Texas’s Digital Banking Enrollment page.
- Now, you will need to enter the required information in the field.
- It will ask you to enter Username, SSN, Birth Date, Cell Phone, Email, and select the instruction receiving option.
- Now, press the “continue” button to proceed.
How to Manage Your Online Account
After successful registration in First National Bank Texas, you can manage all your banking works from there.
- You can quickly pay all your loans.
- You can now pay all your bills with your online bank account while relaxing at home.
- If you have applied for a loan, you can check its status anytime using your online account.
- You get to print and download the loan statements anytime, anywhere.
- In case you face any issue with your banking experience, you can have a chat with the customer service. It will solve your problem instantly.
- Having an online bank account helps in many ways. It makes life a lot easier.
First National bank Texas is the prior choice of people out there. The bank receives enormous support from its customers. The mobile application of the back has received 3.9 ratings out of 5, which is pretty well. People have reviewed the online banking of First National Bank Texas as very convenient and smooth. Customers are happy with the customer care, which instantly solves their issues and queries. The employees of the bank have also rated it decently. They prefer the services of First Texas banks as they are very convenient and easy to operate.
Benefit or feature of the bank
- First National Bank Texas offers mobile banking to all its customers.
- You can download 1stnb’s mobile application and make your banking a lot easier.
- There is also a service of online banking, which you can use to pay your loans, bills, etc. with the ease of being at home.
If there are any downsides
There are no such downsides. It is all precautionary. While using Texas online banking, you need to be cautious from your sides. Never share your password or credentials with anyone. It will save you from fraudulent transactions and money theft. You can contact bank customer service in case you feel any problem with your online banking experience.
First National Bank Texas Contact Details
In case of any complaint or issue with First National Bank Texas, you can contact them with the following ways:
First National Bank Texas Customer Care Number
254-554-6699 or 800-677-9801
Customer Care Numbers for hearing impaired
First National Bank Texas Postal Address
First National Bank Texas or First Convenience Bank
PO Box 937
Killeen, Texas 76540 – 0937
For, First National Bank Texas international customer details, visit the contact information page.
First National Bank Texas Information
Bank Website: www.1stnb.com
Routing Number: 111906271
Swift Code: FNCTUS44
Phone Number: 254-554-6699 or 800-677-9801
Similar Bank Login
- Woodforest Login
- Umpqua Bank login
- S&T Bank Login
- Chemical Bank Login
- Morgan Stanley Login
- First Volunteer Bank Login
- BankNewport Login
- First Tennessee Login
- Credit One Bank Login
- Bank Of Hawaii Login
- BECU Login
- Renasant Bank Login
- Andover Bank Login
What are the Benefits of Enrolling in First National Bank Texas?
There are a lot of benefits, but to mention here are few:
It offers you convenience. Services like mobile banking and internet banking make banking a lot easier.
The bank is safe. Your money will be safe there from all kinds of theft and robberies.
It can help you access credit cards, which will help you a lot with your shopping and daily expenditures.
You can get loans from the bank at cheaper interest rates for your big projects.
What are the Downsides of First National Bank Texas?
Every coin has two sides. First National Bank Texas offers all kinds of online banking services. You need to be careful from your side to avoid such problematic situations:
If you are careless with your phone, your bank account can be misused, putting you in trouble.
Never share your online credentials with anyone. People can misuse it and withdraw all your money. You need to be very cautious while entering your credentials in public places.
You have to be attentive to fraudulent transactions, passed theft, etc.
If you deal with all these problems, online banking is a very wonderful thing.
What to do If My Debit Card is Lost or Stolen?
There are many ways in which the bank helps with your lost or stolen debit card.
The bank suggests you immediately contact the bank if you have lost or got your debit card stolen. It will prevent you from fraudulent transactions.
You can give them a call on (254) 634-2132 or on 1-844-202-5333.(during weekends )
Apart from these services, banks suggest you keep your card secure as it can become a problematic situation.
Bank asks you to stay aware of your surroundings and detect any suspicious activity.
You need to take care of your card like your cash and prevent it from all kinds of theft.
Banks also suggest you not to share your PIN with anyone as it can result in unauthorized transactions.