As proven by its tremendous growth in 2020, Home Depot is a top option among buyers when it comes to acquiring home renovation materials and services. So whether you’re working on a little restoration project or a huge construction job, the Home Depot credit card allows you to keep your connected spending separate from your other expenditures.
It also offers you one-year hassle-free returns and unique cardholder credit deals. Furthermore, some Home Depot credit card offers to include up to 24 months of special financing.
How to Login into Home Depot Credit Card
To login, follow the given instructions:
- Go to the official login page of Home Depot
- Click on “My Account”
- A drop-down menu will occur. Click on “Sign In”
- You will be re-directed to a login page.
- Enter your Credentials, i.e. Your email address and password that you gave while registration
- Click on “Sign In”.
How to Reset Forgot Password
To reset your password, follow the instructions given below:
- Go to the official login page of Home Depot
- To reset your password, go to the “Reset Password” link.
- Please provide your Card number.
- Enter the Last 4 Digits of Primary Cardholder’s Social Security Number
- Input the cardholder’s name as written on the card.
- Click the “Verify” button.
How to Enroll in Home Depot Credit Card
Follow the procedures below to register your Home Depot Credit Card.
- Go to Homedepot.com/mycard to access the official Home Depot credit card login page.
- To proceed, click the REGISTER YOUR CARD button.
- Enter your credit card number (or application ID for the Project Loan Card).
- Enter your name, or the name of your company, exactly as it appears on the card.
- Then enter your card’s three-digit security code.
- Fill up your billing ZIP code.
- Please enter your email address.
- Select a username and a password.
- Choose your preferred choices for online payments and electronic statements.
- Select the “Verify” option.
How to Pay Home Depot Credit Card?
The Bill Payments of Home Depot Credit Card can be made either Online or Offline.
Home Depot Credit Card Payment Online
To make payment:
- Get your bank account number and the ABA routing number before you begin.
- On the Home Depot credit card login page and sign in to your account by entering your username and password to access your Home Depot account.
- Select “Make a Payment” from the “Payments” option after you log in and carefully follow the guided procedure.
Home Depot card online also allows you to pay bills, check your account activity, receive unique offers and set up account notifications.
Home Depot Credit Card Payment by Phone
You can pay by telephone between 6 a.m. and 1 a.m. EST Mondays to Saturdays or between 7 and 12 am EST Sundays via the Home Depot customer care staff.
Home Depot Customer Service Number for Payment
You can contact the Home Depot credit card number if you need to make a payment straight away. You are linked to an automatic system and only have to follow the instructions.
Home Depot Credit Card Payment By Mail
The return envelope and payment voucher accompanying your monthly statement can be used to transmit your payment via the mail. Here are two methods that you might mail-in payment if you misplace the return envelope:
- Log in and click the “Stated Outcomes” option in the “Account Activity” menu in your Home Deposit account. You may view your statement in PDF format to find out how much you owe and when the payment is due.
- Place your payment check in an envelope, and don’t forget to include your account number in the note line.
Address the package to:
The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card Payments
Home Depot Credit Services
P.O. Box 9001010,
Home Depot Credit Card Benefits
For the comfort of the customer, there are several home deposit credit services. They provide numerous kinds of cards for diverse customer requirements. The many forms of home deposit cards include consumer cards, MasterCard Business Reward and commercial cards. You can request any of these cards and take advantage of the great advantages. You can then easily manage it online if you have a Home Depot Consumer Credit Card.
The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card includes several benefits:
- No-hassle returns for one year, which is four times the typical policy.
- Special deals for discount
- Zero non-authorized charges liability
- Citibank pre-qualification does not affect your credit value
The major special funding option of the Home Depot Consumer Credit Card is 6 months’ financing for purchases totalling $299 or more. A variety of funding incentives given by this card are limited in time, including:
- Special equipment funding for 12 months costs $299 and more.
- Riding mowers costing $899 or more.
- The installed fence starts at $2,999 and goes up from there.
- Roofs, siding, windows, insulation, gutters, and leaf protection cost $5,000 or more to install.
- Customized financing for 24 months on special orders and installed blinds, shades, and shutters.
How much time does it take for a mailed payment to arrive?
Your payment usually takes 5-7 days to reach us if mailed.
Can I request a hold on my payment?
It is not possible to hold payments to a future date
How to Make a Home Depot credit card payment by using an app?
Home Depot also provides a mobile app where card members may pay their bills, in addition to being eligible for payment online. You may pay your bill with a few simple steps in both Apple and Google App Store:
- On your mobile device, install and launch the Home Depot app.
- Click on “More” placed at the bottom right corner.
- Select the “Credit Services” option.
- Choose your credit card; the consumer credit card is at the top of the list.
- Click “Pay and Manage.”
- Follow the directions as guided to complete your payment.
Similar Credit Card Login:
- Old Navy Credit Card
- Dicks Sporting Goods Credit Card
- Comdata Cardholder Credit Card
- biPetRebates.com Prepaid Credit Card
- TJX Rewards® Credit Card
- Justice Credit Card
- Carson Pirie Scott Credit Card
- NTB Credit Card
- P.C Richard Credit Card
- Pep Boys Credit Card
- Raymour & Flanigan Credit Card
- Reflex Credit Card
- Art Van Credit Card
- Victoria’s Secret Credit Card
- Saks Credit Card
- Kay Jewelers Credit Card
- Frys Credit Card
- Tractor Supply Credit Card
- Meijer Credit Card