Justice is the one-stop-shopping destination for trendy, cute, beautiful clothes for girls. Justice Credit cards can be used for making purchases at the Justice online store. Earlier, Justice had retail stores from where the customers could purchase different kinds of dresses for the girls. Different kinds of denim clothing tops and skirts are all available at the Justice online store. The company shifted to the online business early in 2021. Whatever may be their mode of operation, they keep in mind the needs of the customers and have been providing for the customers accordingly.
How to Login
Justice credit card login is a step-by-step easy process that can be accomplished by any customer.
- The first step is to go to the link https://c.comenity.net/ac/justicecreditcard/public/home.
- Next, enter your username and password in the respective fields.
- After giving the username and password, you will be able to log in.
How to Reset Forgot Password
For those customers who might have forgotten their password of the Justice credit card, they can simply follow the below-mentioned steps for resetting the password.
- Go to this link https://c.comenity.net/ac/justicecreditcard/public/home.
- Press on the link titled Forgot your username and password.
- After this step, provide the account number of the Justice credit card, Social Security Number, Zip or postal code, last four digits of Social Security Number.
- After the account has been verified, you will be sent a link. You can go to the link and then reset the password.
How to Enroll
The easiest method of enrolling for the Justice credit card is by completing the job online.
- The user must go to the website of Justice credit card- shopjustice.com.
- You will find two options there. If you already have an account on Justice, then sign in and fill the application for the credit card.
- If you do not have an account, then first create an account on shopjustice.com. Then sign in and fill the application form.
- Fill in details like date of birth and others for accessing the application form.
- After completing filling up the form, agree to the terms and conditions and submit it.
How to Pay Justice Credit Card?
Justice credit card is just like the other store cards that many users have. This is very easy to manage and offers different payment options for the users.
Justice Credit Card Payment Online
One can make the payment with the Comenity online account service. With this, you will be able to do quick transfers from the account and will not have to pay any extra service charge. This also supports single and scheduled payments. One can manage everything with this account, so it is advisable to register. For making the payment online, click on Pay online button. Register and then see the statement or manage the account.
Justice Credit Card Payment by Phone
To make payment for your Justice credit card by phone, make a call at 1-888-521-4653.
Justice Customer Service Number For Payment
The customer service number for payment for Justice’s credit card is 1-888-521-4653.
Justice Credit Card Payment By Mail
If you do not want to opt for the other modes of payment and want to stick to the traditional mode of payment, then payment by mail is a good option. If a user wants to make payment via mail for their Justice credit card, the address is
Justice Credit Card Payment
PO Box 659728
One will have to provide their Justice credit card account number on the check. You can find the number on the statement of the Justice credit card.
For ensuring that the payment is received on time, make the payment five days before the due date. This will save you from paying any late fees for the Justice credit card.
Justice Credit Card Benefits
The number of benefits that you can get with the Justice credit card is relatively few and not as good as the ones with the other Comenity cards issued for clothing retailers. However, for the loyal fan of this clothing brand, having the Justice credit card has been proven to be quite beneficial.
- There is no annual fee on the Justice credit card.
- There is an interest-free period with this card. This is 25 days from the closure of the billing procedures.
- The user will get a 5 percent discount on all the purchases they make with this credit card.
- The user will get free shipping on the purchases daily. This saves a lot of money for the customers.
- One can enroll in the Club Justice Rewards Program to secure 1.5 points for every dollar you spend with the card. At the end of the month, you will have accumulated quite a lot of points on the card.
Similar Credit Card Login
- Toys R Us Credit Card Login
- Credit One Login
- Mercury Credit Card Login
- Belk Credit Card Login
- Cabela’s Credit Card Login
- Lord and Taylor Credit Card Login
- JCPenney Kiosk Credit Card Login
- Lowe’s Credit Card Login
- My Best Buy Credit Card Login
- Plenti.com Credit Card Login
- Old Navy Credit Card Login
- Dicks Sporting Goods Credit Card Login
- Comdata Cardholder Credit Card Login
- biPetRebates.com Prepaid Credit Card Login
- TJX Rewards® Credit Card Login
- Zulily Credit Card Login
- Subaru Motors Finance Login
- Walmart Credit Card Login
- Ashley Furniture HomeStore Credit Card Login
- Target Redcard Credit Card Login
- Ollo Card Credit Card Login
- Value City Furniture Credit Card login
- Rooms To Go Credit Card Login
- Dress Barn Credit Card Login
What is the credit score you need for applying for a Justice credit card?
One will need to maintain a credit score of 640 for getting the Justice credit card. If you have more credit score, then it is even better. The issuing company will check the ability of the person to pay the amount by checking the debt-to-income ratio.
- I heard that a popular clothing brand Justice is closing down. Is it true?
The popular clothing brand Justice will be shutting down the physical stores by early 2021. They will be available only on the online platform for the users. Hence, you will be able to get their products on the online platform.
- Is it possible to cancel my Justice credit card? Can you tell me the process?
Yes, it is possible to cancel the credit card. You can contact the customer care executives at 1-866-257-0058 and they will guide you through the process of canceling the Justice credit card.
- Can a user sign up for Automatic Payments? If so, then how?
You will have to sign in if you have already registered. Then move to Payments and choose the option Set up Automatic Payments.
- Where can I get the e-gift cards of Justice?
You will be able to get the e-gift cards of Justice easily on the site shopjustice.com. This will make a great gift for the girls. You can select any amount ranging from $10 to $150 and then give the email address for receiving the card. The gift card will be added to the cart of the user and you can check out easily with the card in the order you make.
- Where can I redeem my Justice e-gift cards?
The e-gift cards of Justice can be easily redeemed at shopjustice.com.
- Can we refund the e-gift cards?
The e-gift cards are non-refundable and non-returnable. After you purchase a gift card, it is final.