Subaru Motors Finance is the financial section of the immensely popular vehicle brand Subaru. The headquarters of the vehicle brand is in Mississauga. The company is renowned for arranging loans for thousands of customers annually. The accounts of the users are managed with the help of a partnership with Chase Bank. It is due to their partnership that they can offer myriad payment forms to the users.
How to Login
If you are a registered user of Subaru, you can use the Subaru Motors Finance Login page to enter the registered username and password that you have provided. This will help you to log in easily. In case you are a new user, then
- Then click on the New Customer tab.
- Provide your Social Security Number or Tax ID number, account number, and access to the email address and phone of the user.
- This will help you to enroll.
How to Reset Forgot Password
It is not uncommon to forget the password or username for the login process of Subaru Motors. If you have forgotten about the username or password, then follow the below-mentioned process to reset the password-
- Go to the page https://www.mysubaru.com/login.html?errorCode=MYS001#:~:text=Forgot%20Password&text=An%20email%20has%20been%20sent,then%20contact%20Subaru%20Customer%20Support.
- Click on the Forgot something option next.
- A new box will appear where three options will be shown- Forgot my username, Forgot my password and I’m not sure if I have an account.
- When you enter Forgot my username, you need to enter the 17 character vehicle identification number. This can be found by a user on the vehicle registration, insurance card, on the windshield that is on the driver’s side of the dashboard, or the plate inside the doorjamb of the driver.
- After submitting the details, you will get an email and then you can reset the password.
How to Enroll
If you want to enroll for Subaru Motors for making payments or for checking other services, you will need to sign up for the Chase online services.
- Go to the login page of Subaru Motors Finance.
- Then click on New to Chase online? Found on the right side of this page.
- Click whether you want a personal or a business account or both.
- You have to provide the Chase account number and the Social Security Number.
- Then make a User ID that is 8 letters long.
- Provide a password and confirm the email address provided.
How to Pay Subaru Credit Card?
The payment for Subaru credit cards can be online, by phone, or through the mail.
Subaru Credit Card Payment Online
After setting up the account, you can make the bill payment online.
- Type the User ID and password and click on the button- Log in to accounts.
- Click on the payments section and select how you want to make the payment.
- Next type in the amount that you will be paying.
- Provide the banking details.
- Next, renew the payment details and submit the payment.
Subaru Credit Card Payment by Phone
For making payment via phone, follow these steps:
- Keep the account number and banking details with you before making the call.
- Call the designated number for loan or lease payments.
- Then select whether you want to speak with the automated system or with the customer care executives.
- Follow the instructions and complete the payment.
Subaru Customer Service Number For Payment
The numbers for Subaru Customer Service Number for Payment for loan and lease are mentioned below.
Loan Customer Service Number-1-800-662-3325
Lease Customer Service Number-1-800-644-1941
Lease-End Department Number- 1-866-401-9743
Subaru Credit Card Payment By Mail
For making payments via mail, follow these steps:
- Prepare a check or money order for the amount you want to pay to Subaru Motors Finance.
- Mention the account or the loan number on the check or the money order.
- Find the mailing address.
- It is advisable to mail the payments five days before the due date to avoid paying late fees.
Subaru Credit Card Benefits
The Subaru credit card has a good number of benefits for the users.
- A user will get 25 Subaru Reward Dollars after their first use of the credit card.
- They will receive three percent in Subaru Reward Dollars and up to 500 Subaru Reward Dollars per year. These can be redeemed at Burlington Subaru or any other Subaru dealership in the USA and Alaska.
- You will get 0 percent introductory APR on the purchases and the balance transfers for the last six months. The APR will amount to 16.24 percent and there is no annual fee that has to be paid. The balance transfer fee is $5 or 3percent of the amount in each transfer.
Similar Credit Card Login
- Toys R Us Credit Card Login
- Credit One Login
- Mercury Credit Card Login
- Belk Credit Card Login
- Cabela’s Credit Card Login
- Lord and Taylor Credit Card Login
- JCPenney Kiosk Credit Card Login
- Lowe’s Credit Card Login
- My Best Buy Credit Card Login
- Plenti.com Credit Card Login
- Old Navy Credit Card Login
- Dicks Sporting Goods Credit Card Login
- Comdata Cardholder Credit Card Login
- biPetRebates.com Prepaid Credit Card Login
- TJX Rewards® Credit Card Login
- Zulily Credit Card Login
- Justice Credit Card Login
- Walmart Credit Card Login
- Ashley Furniture HomeStore Credit Card Login
- Target Redcard Credit Card Login
- Ollo Card Credit Card Login
- Value City Furniture Credit Card login
- Rooms To Go Credit Card Login
- Dress Barn Credit Card Login
- How can I add another vehicle to my already existing account?
You have to click on the Profile button in the main menu and then choose My Vehicles. Next, click on the Add a vehicle button. Enter your VIN and then give a nickname for the new vehicle you want to add to the account.
- Is it possible to start the vehicle from the Subaru app?
MySubaru app gives full support for the remote start of all Subaru vehicles that has a STARLINK Security Plus Subscription.
- Is it necessary for me to have a STARLINK subscription for using the MySubaru app?
The Subaru owners can use the MySubaru app for getting access to features like scheduling service, tracking the service history, accessing the owner manuals, locating the nearest Subaru Certified Service Center, and so on.
One can get access to advanced features like locating the vehicle, remote start, 24-hour roadside assistance, and so on. To use all these features, you need to have a Subaru STARLINK subscription or the Added Security Gold Plus plan.
- How can a user switch between their vehicles in an account?
You will find a dark blue navigation bar at the top part of the screen. The vehicle’s nickname, VIN will be displayed. You can click on the arrow beside the vehicle nickname and can see the other vehicles on the same account. Next click on the other vehicle you want to check for switching the MySubaru account.