Walmart has nearly 10, 800 stores in twenty nations worldwide. They are a leader in the retail business. They offer furniture, apparel, electronics, household goods, and many more items at low prices to the consumers. With the Walmart Rewards card, the users can earn even more rewards and save more money.
Walmart offers two kinds of credit cards for users. One is Walmart store credit card and the other is the Walmart MasterCard. One can use the Walmart store credit cards at the Walmart stores and some other stores. The Walmart MasterCard can be used at online and offline stores where MasterCards are accepted.
The Synchrony Bank issues the Walmart Credit card on behalf of Walmart.
How to Login
Walmart credit card login involves following some simple steps by a user. They are as follows:
- Go to https://walmart.capitalone.com/Provide the registered username and password and then sign in.
How to Reset Forgot Password
Forgetting the password or the username is very common for individuals. However, if you want to reset the password or the username, follow these steps:
- Go to https://walmart.capitalone.com/.
- Click on the link Forgot username or password.
- Provide last name, Social Security Number, and Date of birth to verify the cardholder.
After verification, an email will be sent to the mail address and the person can reset the username or password.
How to Enroll
If you are a new user and want to enroll for a Walmart credit card, you will have to complete these steps as mentioned below:
- Visit www.walmart.com/creditcard and complete the application for Walmart.com credit card.
- Click on the button Apply now at the top of the page. If the user is not signed in, they need to sign in to the account.
- If the person does not have a Walmart.com account, create one.
- Then click on Sign in.
- Provide the address, phone number, Social Security Number, date of birth, and annual net income.
- Press the Continue button and complete the application.
How to Pay Walmart Credit Card?
Different forms of payment are available for making payments for Walmart Credit Card. You can pay online, via phone, or even through the mail.
Walmart Credit Card Payment Online
Before starting online payment, register for online account access.
- Go to the Walmart credit card login page.
- Choose to Set up my account.
- Enter your last name, Social security number, date of birth, and bank account number
- Choose to Find me.
- Then provide a username and password.
After the online account access has been set up, the user can make the online payment.
- Visit the login page of Walmart’s credit card.
- Sign in using the registered username and password.
- Choose the Make a payment button.
- Select the amount you will want to pay, the date on which you wish to do the payment, and where you will get the funds to complete this transaction.
Walmart Credit Card Payment by Phone
For making the payment for the Walmart credit card by phone, you can call the Capital One customer service number at 877-294-7880. The service is free if you select the automated system. If you talk to a customer care executive, a $10 fee will be charged. One must have the last four digits of the Walmart credit card account number and the bank account number and routing number with them before placing the call.
Walmart Customer Service Number For Payment
The customer care service number for making payments is 877-294-7880. For the automated system, the service is free. For talking to a representative, you will have to pay $10.
Walmart Credit Card Payment By Mail
You can make the payment for the Walmart credit card via mail also. There is a payment coupon at the back of the mail. You can pay using this. If a user has lost their payment coupon, they can write the account number on the money order or the check and send it to:
Attn: Payment Processing
P.O. Box 71083
Charlotte, NC 28272-1083
If a user wants to make an express payment, then mail at this address:
Attn: Payment Processing
6125 Lakeview Rd, Suite 800
Charlotte, NC 28269
Walmart Credit Card Benefits
Using a Walmart Credit Card enables one to get several benefits. They are:
- If there is any suspicious activity on the account, you will be immediately notified about it via email, phone, or messages.
- You can manage the account from any location. Make bill payments, checking the balance, and many more can be done online.
- If the card is either lost or stolen, the user will not be held responsible for the unauthorized activities.
- You can even lock the Walmart credit card if it is lost or gets stolen.
- By using the card, you will get 5 percent cash back at Walmart.com, 2 percent cash back at fuel stations, Walmart stores, travel, and restaurants.
Similar Credit Card Login
- Toys R Us Credit Card Login
- Credit One Login
- Mercury Credit Card Login
- Belk Credit Card Login
- Cabela’s Credit Card Login
- Lord and Taylor Credit Card Login
- JCPenney Kiosk Credit Card Login
- Lowe’s Credit Card Login
- My Best Buy Credit Card Login
- Plenti.com Credit Card Login
- Old Navy Credit Card Login
- Dicks Sporting Goods Credit Card Login
- Comdata Cardholder Credit Card Login
- biPetRebates.com Prepaid Credit Card Login
- TJX Rewards® Credit Card Login
- Zulily Credit Card Login
- Justice Credit Card Login
- Value City Furniture Credit Card Login
- Ashley Furniture HomeStore Credit Card Login
- Target Redcard Credit Card Login
- Ollo Card Credit Card Login
- Subaru Motors Finance Login
- Rooms To Go Credit Card Login
- Dress Barn Credit Card Login
- Is it possible to use my Walmart credit card on eBay or Amazon?
Yes, it can be used only if the card is a Walmart MasterCard.
- Is there any chance of online fraud when doing a payment with a Walmart credit card?
No, you do not have to worry if you are logging in using the official website of Walmart credit cards- https://www.synchronycredit.com for completing the payment. The site is secure and uses the latest security measures to give better protection to the users.
- What should an individual do if the payment fails?
If the payment fails and money is still debited from the user’s account, they will get the money back after some time. If that is not the case contact the customer services department of the company. The technical support number of Walmart is
- What can I do if I am past the due date for Walmart’s credit card payment?
If you are late, you can use the different payment methods for making the payment. A late fee of $39 will however be charged.